Monday, April 28, 2008

Sick Again!

Well, it has been a rough few days here. We think Rebekah has a sinus infection that has now also turned into ear infections in both ears. I am going to call the Dr. first thing in the morning. Let me back up a bit and tell you about the last few days.

Thursday our yearbook staff had a bake sale at The Taste of Toccoa, a local festival, to raise money. They did very well, and raised about $200. We incorporated the 50's theme of our yearbook into our booth. It was very cute. The girls each wore their hair in pony tales with red ribbon, black pants or skirts, and white shirts. A couple of our girls even had poodle skirts. Very fun! On Friday the girls had a slumber party for Awana. It is an annual event for the Awana girls that every one looks forward too. This was Rebekah's first year that she could go. Both of the girls had a wonderful time. However, when they got home they were wiped out. Rebekah complained of a headache so I gave her some Tylenol and sent her to take a nap. I figured it was just fatigue from not enough sleep. She complained off and on all though Saturday. This morning (Sunday) she woke up still hurting. After asking her a few questions I figures it was probably her sinuses. Poor thing! We called the after hours people at my Dr's office and have been doing everything we can to help ease the pain however, by mid to late afternoon she was complaining of an earache as well.


OOPS!!!!!! I thought I published this post on April 28th. Sorry!!! I will publish it now and also write a new update.

No comments: