Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Rebekah's UGA Experience

Dear Everybody,
I had a very good time at UGA. It was sooooo much fun. First there was a dog show. We watched about half of it. Maybe a little less, well I don't really know. Anyway, then we got in line for a tour of the animal hospital. It was a loooooong line. When we made it to the front of the line we saw a horse preparing to have surgery. It was sooooooo cool.Then we saw a dog having surgery. It was sooooooooooo DISGUSTING. Then I asked Mom if we could do teddy bear surgery, but she said not yet.
Then we went to see a bunch of animals. There were three baby pigs, camels, and even a ZEBRA. I asked again if we could do teddy bear surgery and Mom said yes! WOOHOO!!!! When we got there, of course there was a LINE so we waited and waited. When we were finally there they gave me a teddy bear with its heart sticking out of its chest. They gave me a surgical hat, mask, and gloves. Then we started surgery. I put the teddy bear to sleep with a big mask and the Dr. sewed the teddy bear up. In no time the teddy bears heart was okay. By the end of the day I was very tired, but I had a lot of fun.
LOVE,
Rebekah

No comments: