Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good week...

Hello Everyone,
It has been a pretty good week here. Just an update... Rachel is doing really well. Her Dr. appt on Monday went good. The Dr. said her ear still didn't look 100% but that is looked better than it had been. I was told to just continue with the meds and come back for a check in two weeks, which should be April 25th. Boy am I glad that she is off the steroid! Her disposition went way south on that stuff. Now we just have the antibiotic so she is MUCH better.

Rebekah is suppose to go to the allergist on Thursday. I am a little nervous about going. I really don't like traveling where I am not familiar, and this place is all the way in Gainsville. I am use to my nice little city. I guess I will just have to bite the bullet as Mike would say.

Elizabeth has had several exciting days this past week. On Friday she did The Great American Cleanup with her 4-H group. She had a really great time picking up trash along the side of the road. Her friend Jarin was there so it was nice that she had someone she knew to pal around with. Also, today was a VERY big deal for her. After we did the UGA Vet day she really expressed an interest in Veterinary medicine. I called my vet up to see if he would let her volunteer at his office once a week and he said yes! Today was her first day! She will start going every Tuesday from 7:30am to 9:30am. Today she saw to surgeries which was very exciting to hear to tell about. As a matter of fact I will not say anymore about it. Instead I will have her blog to you about it. It is better first hand anyway.

Well, that is all for now. I will try to get a few more pictures up in the next few days as time allows.
Love,
Christina

No comments: