Monday, February 4, 2008

Sickness...

Well, Elizabeth woke up this morning with a fever of 102.6. After checking her for strep it was determined that she has Bronchitis. Rebekah is also displaying similar symptoms but not as severe. Anyway, they are both on meds. Needless to say we did not get our Valentine's done today. Hopefully tomorrow. Please pray for quick recoveries for both of them and also, that none of the rest of us gets it.

Rachel had her WIC appt. today. She now weighs a whopping 15lbs. 6oz. At almost 9 months old she is a little bit of a thing but that's ok. Someone has to be on the small side of the scale. Right? She probably just takes after her daddy which is not a bad thing as far as I am concerned.

Once I have figured out this whole blog thing I will add some pictures. I can't even get my spell check to work!;0) Take care and God bless.

In Him,

Christina

No comments: