Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Flu!

Ugh! Rachel was diagnosed with the flu today. I guess I was wrong about the tests yesterday. I am so thankful to have a pedi. that is thorough. In order to keep her fever down I am having to alternate Tylenol and Motrin. With her fever controlled by the drugs we saw little signs of spunk in her today, unlike yesterday. She also ate a little fruit tonight on top of nursing. I am so thankful that I am still nursing her. It is so nice to know I can provide this kind of nourishment for her as well as the added benefit of cuddle time. All of the girls are going to see the Dr. tomorrow, so we will know how to proceed with all of this illness. I am afraid there is not much else we can do other than what we are doing now but we will see.
Elizabeth and Rebekah finally felt good enough to finish their Valentine's for the Sonlight swap. They look so cute. We will put them in the mail tomorrow. The girls are anxiously waiting for Valentine's to start coming to them. We will put them all in a basket and have a little Valentine Party on the 14th. We will get some cookies and punch and open all the Valentine's they receive and then chart on a map where they all came from.
Well that's all til tomorrow.
In Him,
Christina

No comments: