Thursday, February 21, 2008

Normal Life

Well, I really don't have a lot to say, but I felt I should say something for those that check in regularly. We have had a pretty normal week since getting over all the sickness and going to DPA. Elizabeth and Rebekah had a really great day of school today. They worked really hard and got done by 2:30. I love days like this. Rachel is just as cute as ever. She has really gotten the crawling thing down and is now using things to hoist herself up to a standing position. It won't be long and she will start cruising and walking. She loves to babble and peek-a-boo is her favorite game. She also LOVES to tear paper!
We are going to finally have Rebekah's b-day party on March 1st. We decided to do it before we install the new carpet, that way I won't feel bad if the kids eat in the living room and get cake everywhere. She is very excited. After that we will have to start planning Miss Rachel's big 1st b-day. I can't believe she will be 1 in 2 1/2 months. I was talking to Mike tonight about how big she is getting. I told him the next time we get to enjoy a tiny little one will probably be when we become grandparents since we don't plan to have anymore. What a thought!
The girls are looking forward to the weekend. They have a b-day party to go to on Saturday. I will need a little help from them around the house, but I think we are all looking forward to a fairly uneventful weekend of relaxation. It has been a while since we have had one of those. Unless something major happens I probably won't update again until early next week. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Love,
Christina

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Hi..You forgot to mention that Rachel has learned to bite. he-he. love u mom