Monday, February 4, 2008

I finally did it!

Well, I have been saying I was going to create a blog for a while, and now I have! I think this will be an easy way for me to keep family and friends updated on all the Murray happenings. Let's see, where do I start...ok I got it.

A few weeks ago our hot water tank blew at 4am! How's that for exciting. The adjuster came Fri. the 1st and it looks like we are getting new carpet in the baby's room, the living room, our hallway, and entry way. Whoo-hoo! The carpet in our house wasn't bad but it was at least 10 years old and the baby's room was at least 15-20 yo. It will be nice, but I can't wait til it is all done.

Now the kids....

Elizabeth is sick today with a bug that has been going around. Please pray for a quick recovery. Tomorrow we will be finishing our Valentine's for our Valentine swap we do each year. She and Rebekah will be exchanging Valentine's with kids all over the world. It is something that a group of homeschooling moms from the Sonlight curriculum we use do every year. It is so fun to see the places they come from and they are all homemade. I pray she will feel well enough to help or she will be very disappointed.

Last night Rebekah's friend Megan had to have an emergency appendectomy. Please pray she heals quickly. Rebekah decided she wanted to spend some of her b-day money on a gift for her friend. It just warmed my heart that she was thinking of someone before herself. She bought Megan some crayons, a sketch pad, coloring book, as well as, a flower and balloon. What a sweet girl we have!

Our little Rachel is growing up! She conquered yet another skill yesterday. She figured out how to go from a lying down position to a sitting position. YEAH!!!! Even though she is our 3rd, it still amazes me how you can love someone so completely. Another not so nice thing she started yesterday was biting me! I was quietly nursing her when all of a sudden she chomped down HARD. I just about hit the roof. Hopefully this will be a quick phase.

Well, this has gotten long and I an tired so I will sign off for now. I will be back soon with more news. Love to all.

In Him,

Christina

No comments: